The Element pop up stand offers great value and is supplied complete with frame, mounting bars, graphics and a durable wheeled case.
The graphics are printed in full colour onto 350 micron opaque polyester and laminated with a crystal non reflective laminate for protection and colour enhancement.
The non reflective surface ensures your graphics can be seen even with exhibition lighting.
Whilst the laminate has a really attractive surface finish it also has the practical benefit of protecting you display graphics from damage and scratches.
The Element pop up stand is supplied in two sizes, known as the 3×3 and 3×4. The dimensions for these sizes are shown below.
- Curved front display area in 3×3 (floor area 2492mm x 596mm) or 3×4 (floor area 3073mm x 795mm) configurations
- Tall assembled height of 2130mm, giving good visibility in exhibition halls
- Easy and quick (quick with practice) to assemble, the frame ‘pops up’ and the graphics are hung onto the frame with fitted magnet strips (graphics are supplied ready to fit).
- Printed in full colour onto 350micron polyester
- Supplied with a wheeled storage/transit case
- A beech top is available to convert transit case into a lectern as an extra
- Black finish mains powered floodlights are available as optional extra
We also print replacement Pop Up Stand Graphics, contact us for details.
Contact us for a quote.